Terms & Conditions
We strive to maintain high standards of product freshness and should a fresh product not come up to our standards and we are unable to source more, we reserve the right to substitute a similar product.
Please click here to see our Allergens Policy
Content and photography
The information provided for each product or collection of products is accurate at the time we publish the information but we reserve the right to make changes to products for seasonal or other reasons.
Basis of sale
- When you click on the "purchase" button to complete your order, you are offering to buy the products at the price specified together with any delivery charges that apply to your purchase. All orders will be subject to our conditions of sale set out below:-
- The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability - The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. - To the extent permitted by law, Origin8 will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website. -Origin8 makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. - Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Origin8 for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Origin8 or that of its employees or agents.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Origin8 and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Origin8 arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Your order becomes binding as soon as we have accepted it, subject to your rights of cancellation. Our acceptance of your order is conditional on the availability of the products you have ordered. If any of the products become unavailable, or should events occur beyond our reasonable control, we reserve the right to cancel your order without liability. If this is necessary we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to require you to have sufficient staffing for your event if, in our opinion, the event will not be able to be run safely and to our standards. We set out our staffing to guest ratios in the conference section. If you will not accept our requirements we reserve the right to cancel the order without liability.
- Remember that, if you are under the age of 18, it is an offence to buy intoxicating liquor. There is a maximum fine of £1,000.
Cancellation and return
1.If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase e-mail us within 3 working days on [email protected] and we will look into the matter and offer a reduction in the invoice amount proportionate to any issue. It is not possible to return fresh food and drink as it will deteriorate during the return process. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. Should you cancel an order within 5 working days of the due delivery date Origin8 are entitled to charge you 50% of the value of the order cancelled. If you cancel within 2 working days of the due delivery date Origin8 are entitled to charge you 100% of the value of the order cancelled.
Every effort is made to ensure that all information is correct on our website at the time of publishing. We make no warranty or representation as to its accuracy however. We assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our site.
We reserve the right to alter or delete material from this site and may, at any time, revise these terms. You are bound by such a revision and we recommend that you check this page regularly to review our current terms.
No order is binding on you or us until we have accepted it. You will own the items we supply you from the moment they are delivered at your premises or on payment in full of the price of the products and any delivery charge, whichever is later.
These terms and conditions cannot be varied by you or us unless made in writing and signed by both parties.