Delivery & Payment
How to order
- Simply order using the shopping cart on the web site.
- NOTE: the minimum order total is £75.00 (inc VAT) Monday-Friday. The minimum order for Weekends is £350.00 (inc VAT)
- Payment is online by credit or debit card, in advance. You will receive email confirmation of your order.
- Platter prices are per person.
- Food for Events is ONLY delivered to central Cambridge locations. If you are just outside, contact us BEFORE placing an order and we will see what we can do for you.
- Certain post codes within CB1-CB24 will have a delivery charge - please enquire for more details.
- We will deliver on the day you specify. Ideally, if you can give us 24 hours notice, that would be helpful. If it's unexpectedly urgent, ring us and we'll see what we can do. The number is 01223 233201.
- We cannot always meet your exact timing if we are very busy, but we will do our best to be as close as possible and we will always be ahead of your time in these cases.
- Orders are delivered in a temperature-controlled van.
- Orders come with disposable plates, napkins, cups, knives/forks/spoons. Click on About us to find out more about our recycling policy.
Payment will be processed when you complete your order. Your order will be confirmed by email, along with your order number. Please keep this safe. In the unlikely event there is a problem with your order, you will be asked for this number.
We accept the following credit and debit cards:
Payment by cheque
For Conferences and Events orders over £1,500 we will accept cheques. Cheques will need five working days to clear. This service is not available for Working Lunches. Please write your cheque card number on the back of your cheque and post it to:
Origin8 Deli-Cafes Ltd.
Name and billing address
Must be the same as registered with your card supplier.
Credit card details
Must be the same as the billing address given.
We do not deliver to PO Box numbers.
Daytime contact number & email address
This is in case we need to contact you about your order.